Senior Research Scientist
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Scientist to lead research and development of software for our Raman spectroscopy and laser-based medical diagnostic tools.
- Identify and prioritize tasks and development sequences.
- Oversee life software development and apply stochastic process principles to create algorithms.
- Integrate algorithms into existing proprietary electro-laser systems.
- Develop software programs for cluster analytical tools and high level architecture systems along with coding language for agile/related life cycle development.
- Create and perform validation/verification testing and re-write algorithms where necessary.
- Prepare documentation of methods and systems pursuant to FDA requirements.
- Write and integrate software for machine learning, deep learning, and related artificial intelligence.
- Identify, collect, and perform statistical analysis of biomedical data.
Education and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering with a minimum of one (1) year of experience using deep learning applications in the Raman spectroscopy domain.
- Prior experience in the fields of infectious disease and immunology are highly preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience using SQL, MySQL, Python, C++, Matlab/Simulink, Theano, Tensorflow, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn in performing statistical analysis of biomedical data and for deep learning applications.
Please send completed applications (resume, cover letter & references) to our company email or via mail at Seraph Biosciences, Inc., 19 Clifford Street, Detroit, Michigan 48226.
Seraph Biosciences, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.